Sunday, April 13, 2014

Deuteronomy 6:4-7 for Baby Boone

I had the honor of making this newest custom scripture for my friend Amy's firstborn son, Boone. I met Amy at Kanakuk when we were ten!  It was a such a pleasure for me to illustrate this powerful section of scripture for her family!  
Amy picked primary colors to coordinate with boone's crib bedding. My favorite part of this piece was adding Amy and her husband's names to the second part of the passage that speaks to parents.  This was Amy's idea, and I love it so much-- such a powerful, personal reminder of our sweet responsibility as parents: to love The Lord and teach our kids in everyday moments.

This custom watercolor was painted on 11 x 14 watercolor paper.  Let me know if you are interested in having something similar made for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment